Flex all day
- Magnetic earbuds make listening that much easier by automatically playing music when they’re in your ears and pausing when they’re attached around your neck¹. The Flex-Form cable provides all-day comfort with durable Nitinol construction; while four ear tip options offer a personalised fit. And when you’re not wearing them; the magnetic earbuds keep Beats Flex tangle-free as they easily coil up into your pocket or bag.
The music stops when you do
- Less charging. More flexing. Beats Flex boasts up to 12 hours of listening time for all-day use. If you need a little extra power; 10-minute Fast Fuel charging gives 1.5 hours of playback when battery is low.²
Driven by premium sound
- Beats Flex employs a dual-chamber acoustic design and a proprietary layered driver to achieve outstanding stereo separation with rich and precise bass response. Laser cut micro-venting provides ear pressure relief; and the optimised driver angle ensures clear; crisp sound. An advanced digital processor fine-tunes your audio for an accurate and emotive listening experience. The result — rich; powerful sound that keeps you inspired all day long.
Make the connection
- Stay connected no matter where your day takes you. With Class 1 Bluetooth technology; Beats Flex offers extended wireless range and fewer dropouts. An advanced built-in microphone helps reduce wind noise for elevated voice clarity and call performance. On-device controls allow you to adjust volume as well as manage music; take calls or activate voice assistant.
Powered by the Apple W1 chip
- The Apple W1 chip seamlessly integrates Beats Flex into your world of Apple products. Simply power on and hold near your iPhone or iPad.³ From there; your Beats Flex are ready to be used with any Apple device that is synced to iCloud so you can seamlessly switch between products; check battery status or share whatever you’re listening to with someone else via Audio Sharing.
Listen with a friend
- Audio Sharing lets you wirelessly share audio with Beats Flex and another pair of Beats headphones or AirPods.⁴ From a song to a podcast or even a film — some things are better together. Now you can easily share whatever you’re listening to on an iPhone; iPad or Apple TV and each control your own volume. Simply bring the second set of compatible Bluetooth headphones near your Apple device and connect with a tap. All that’s left to do is listen — together.
1. Compatible with iOS and iPadOS 14 or later; macOS 11 or later; watchOS 7 or later; and tvOS 14 or later.
2. Testing conducted by Apple in August 2020 using pre-production Beats Flex and software paired with iPhone XS Max; 8 Plus and 7 Plus units and pre-release software. The playlist consisted of 358 unique audio tracks purchased from the iTunes Store (256-Kbps AAC encoding). Volume was set to 50%. Total listening time was up to 12 hours. Testing consisted of full Beats Flex battery discharge while playing audio until Beats Flex stopped playback. 10-Minute charge testing conducted with drained Beats Flex that were charged for 10 minutes; then audio playback was started until Beats Flex stopped playback. Battery life depends on device settings; environment; usage and many other factors.
3. Requires iCloud account and macOS Sierra; iOS 10; watchOS 3 or later versions.
4. Audio Sharing is compatible with Beats Flex; Solo Pro; Powerbeats Pro; Powerbeats; Solo3 Wireless; Powerbeats3 Wireless; Beats Studio3 Wireless; BeatsX; AirPods (1st generation or later) and AirPods Pro. Works with iPhone 8 or later and iPod touch (7th generation) with the latest version of iOS; and 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation or later); 11-inch iPad Pro; 10.5-inch iPad Pro; iPad (5th generation or later); iPad Air (3rd generation) and iPad mini (5th generation) with the latest version of iPadOS.
There are no reviews yet.