Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – Digital Download
Race your friends on 48 tracks with Mario Kart 8 Deluxe on Nintendo Switch. Choose your favourite character and take on your opponents with 5 types of battles. This game features every course from the Wii U version; including DLC; and many more including ones inspired by Excite Bike and Legend of Zelda. The 200cc Time Trials mode allows you to drive even faster.
Add to cart
SKU: 11792878 Category: Nintendo Switch Games Tags: NintendoNintendo SwitchNintendo Switch GamesVideo Games
- Downloadable content is non-refundable and non-returnable. When you purchase this item; an electronic code and redemption instructions will be emailed to you by Codes 2 GO Inc.; normally within 24 hours after completing your purchase. You will not be shipped a disc or other physical goods. Please make sure you provide the correct email address when placing your order. Codes are only redeemable with Canadian accounts.
- To access the game; you can redeem this code using a Nintendo Account or Nintendo Network ID (‘Account’) on Nintendo eShop or other Nintendo shopping services on or after the date that the downloadable content launches in your territory. This code is non-refundable unless required by law and can only be used once. The downloadable content is non-transferable. Use of this code requires internet access and acceptance of the user agreement applicable to Nintendo eShop where you use this code. Please review at support.nintendo.com before purchasing.
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- Race your friends in a revised battle mode on 48 courses; including those from the Wii U version (plus DLC); and some inspired by Excite Bike and the Legend of Zelda series
- Choose from 42 characters; including King Boo; Dry Bones; Bowser Jr; and the Inklings; to help you cross the finish line first
- Hold up to 2 power-ups at a time and use them at decisive moments during the race
- Spice up the game and take on your friends with 5 types of battles
- Reach incredible speeds in 200cc Time Trials mode to try to beat your best time
- Smart Steering will help beginners drive smoothly and stay on track
- Play with up to 4 friends locally in 1080p in TV mode; and compete against up to 12 players online (note: additional accessories may be required for multiplayer; sold separately)
- Play the game in TV mode; tabletop mode; and handheld mode
Note: A Nintendo Switch Online membership may be required for online play. Please check the game detail page on Nintendo.com for membership requirements.
There are no reviews yet.