- Full-sized binoculars is ideal for watching wildlife; stargazing; and viewing far-off landscapes
- 10x magnification and 42mm objective lenses deliver clear views of your subjects in close-up detail
- 330-foot field of view at 1;000 yards makes it easy to see wide expanses so you don’t miss a thing
- Fully multi-coated lenses and phase-corrected prism coatings provide vivid imagery with natural colours and higher resolutions
- Nikon’s ED glass corrects chromatic aberrations; eliminating distortion and colour fringing; to ensure rich; lifelike hues
- Turn-and-slide eyecups are easy to adjust and provide a long-lasting comfort so you can enjoy the view all day long
- Rubber armoured body offers a shield of protection and a comfortable; non-slip grip
- Includes an eyepiece cap; two objective lens caps; a strap; and soft case
Nikon Monarch M5 10 x 42 Binoculars
Experience the world around you in breathtaking detail thanks to these Nikon Monarch M5 binoculars. Combining magnification of up to 10 times and 42mm objective lenses; they make it possible to clearly view wildlife; nature; and the night sky. They’re designed for any adventure with a rubber armoured body and a non-slip grip.
Add to cart
|Objective Lens (Diameter)|
|Field of View|
There are no reviews yet.