Strong winds hit you as you pitch your tent and you brace yourself for the bitter chill. It must be dipping past -20 degrees Celsius tonight. You’ve spent the day trekking through the woods to reach your favourite spot.
Exhausted; you take off your boots and retire for the evening. And though the winds are howling and snow is whipping; tonight you’re warm and cozy inside your Frontier series sleeping bag.
Why you want this:
- Long and tall: This sleeping bag fits a maximum height of 184cm (6′); so it’s got tall people covered too.
- Take it with you anywhere: Weighing 5.91kg when packed; this bag comes with a nylon duffle case making it easy to carry and store.
- Rectangular shape: Roomy rectangular design with a loose shell construction lets you stretch out while you sleep.
- Made for warmth: Constructed with heavyweight poly cotton twill outer shell; lined with flannel; and insulated with double-layered offset hollow polyester material; this sleeping bag retains maximum heat.
- Winter design: A thermal rating of -25 degrees Celsius makes this sleeping bag suitable for spring; winter; and fall; to keep you comfortably warm on chilly nights.
- Stay even warmer: The attached insulated hood with draw cord; full-length draft tube; and draft collar keeps the heat in and the cold out; so you stay warm and cozy.
- Stay ventilated: Large no.8 open-ended cap delrin zipper with double zipper pulls ensures you stay well ventilated.
- Hang it up: This bag has web straps with ‘D’ rings on the bottom for hanging and airing.
- Handy pocket: A zippered mesh outer pocket lets you keep your belongings close by as you sleep.
There are no reviews yet.