Foldable design and display
- 6.2-inch screen when folded and 7.6-inch screen when unfolded helps complete a range of simple and complex tasks easily
- Chat; scroll; and play comfortably on the folded display that can support itself for handsfree viewing and calls
- Flex Mode allows you to complete multiple tasks on one screen and supports angles between 75-degrees and 115-degreesso you can adjust for convenience
- Do more at once with the unfolded display that expands to a large tablet size with Multi-Window views so you can multitask and enjoy immersive viewing and gaming experiences
- The under-display selfie camera is truly hidden; giving you an uninterrupted; full-size screen to work with
- Safely enjoy texting; taking calls; or playing games by the pool or beach with the phone’s water- and scratch-resistant build
- Fold and unfold easily and as frequently as you’d like with the sleek and sturdy frame that brings peace of mind
Storage and connectivity
- 5G compatibility gives you all the speed you need to download and share media faster
- 512GB of storage provides ample storage for your videos; images; books; and more
- Enjoy painless pairing between your Galaxy Watch and Z Fold4 to keep track of your day or take selfies without interruption
- Fold away your Z Fold4 and keep the music going when using your Galaxy Buds on the go
- Take notes; change settings; or practice your sketching with a pen to paper feel on the Z Fold4 using the S Pen (sold separately)
How do unlocked phones work?
- Purchasing an unlocked handset gives you more handset options to choose from and more flexibility as to where you use it. Because an unlocked handset isn’t tied to a particular service provider; it can be used with any service provider in the world that operates on a SIM card-based GSM network.
- When you receive this phone; you will be provided with a few simple instructions on how to fully unlock your new phone.
There are no reviews yet.